THE BURN TO EARN SHOW
FREE ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. This BURN TO EARN SHOW CONTEST is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of BURN TO EARN INC. or any of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and BURN TO EARN INC.’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Entering and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Disqualification: The Burn to Earn show reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant that it determines (a) has falsified any aspect of the entry process; (b) has acted in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy or harass other Entrants, or any other person or entity; (c) has not satisfied all of the requirements for entry in the Contest; or (d) is otherwise ineligible under, or in violation of, these Official Rules or any policies or terms posted on Burntoearn.com. Any attempt by an Entrant to commit acts of misconduct set forth in this section may be subject to civil and criminal law claims, and BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right to seek damages from such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Timing. The Contest begins on August 20, 2017 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Dec 31, 2017 11:59:59:59 PM ET (the "Contest Period"). BURN TO EARN INC. is the official timekeeper of this Contest.
- How to Enter. Getting a www.burntoearn.com account is easy. Simply scroll through the website to the services offered and: 1. Select one of three options and hit the “I’LL TAKE IT” button; (2) Completely fill out the sign up/registration form; (3) Agree to the terms and conditions; (4) Proceed to payment page and pay for selected service. Complete! You will receive an email with additional account details. By paying for the selected services, BURN TO EARN INC. provides: (1) Access to a personal profile page for the duration of the show, or failure of an elimination challenge; (2) Daily training tips and exercises routines for the duration of the show; (3) Weekly nutrition and diet guidelines for the duration of the season; and (4) opportunities to win prizes throughout the duration of the show.
- Other Terms. During the Contest Entry Period BURN TO EARN INC. may in its sole discretion announce alternative ways to receive additional entries. Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. BURN TO EARN INC. is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this Contest.
- Winner Selection and Odds of Winning. On or about September 14, 2017 BURN TO EARN INC. or an independent judging agency will select Contestant(s) to win the prizes listed in section 8. The Contestant(s) will be contacted using the email address provided during entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). BURN TO EARN INC.'s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification will result in disqualification. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
- Verification of Potential Winner(s). POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER(S) ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY BURN TO EARN INC. WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. Potential winner(s) must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email, after one round of voting are completed. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return email to BURN TO EARN INC., within five (5) days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a Contest prize is disqualified for any reason, BURN TO EARN INC. may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner.
- Contest winners. The Contest winner will be awarded. $3,000.00 Second place competitor will receive $1,500.00 Third place competitor will receive $500.00. The Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with cash and non-cash prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at BURN TO EARN INC.'s sole discretion. BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. ALL PRIZES ARE GIVEN AWAY BY BURN TO EARN INC. "AS IS." THE BURN TO EARN INC. DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO ANY NON-CASH PRIZE.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of BURN TO EARN INC. and/or the Contest judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless BURN TO EARN INC. and its respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for BURN TO EARN INC., fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless BURN TO EARN INC. from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Contest and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to BURN TO EARN INC.'s and its agents to use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond BURN TO EARN INC.'s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by BURN TO EARN INC. in its sole discretion. BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to have falsified or tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, BURN TO EARN INC. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. BURN TO EARN INC.'s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. BURN TO EARN INC. is not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest If the BURN TO EARN INC. needs to discontinue the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, BURN TO EARN INC., at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved in a California Court in the county of Los Angeles; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and BURN TO EARN INC. in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Contest Results. Contest winners will be contacted by email approximately 1 day after the conclusion of the Contest period.
- Odds of winning. Contestant’s odds of winning will vary with each Show. It is estimated that 1 in every 500 contestants will win a prize.
- Refunds will. Not be provided to any user. We do not provide credits or refunds after the show has commenced. User will continue to have full access to all appropriate materials until the end of the contest.